Discovered using Google earth, we visited the location in April 2007. It looked interesting on the sattelite picture. However most of the buildings were shut tight. We could only visit the water tower and after some climbing a locomotive shed.
In 1911 the Bahnbetriebswerk was built near a large shunting yard. The damaged freight wagons were repaired here. The workshop was rather large. Most of the workshops got closed after the demise of the steamlocomotives. This workshop remained in use and got various updates. According to DMOZ.che online lexicon the workshop lost its status as independent "Diensstelle" since 1977. The workplace was finally closed in February 2000. The future of the buildings is uncertain. Part of the buildings are in use by a construction company. A German photographer we met at the location told us it is going to be demolished.